CR – Conventional Rotators
Conventional rotators are a high quality and economical solution for peripheral welding of cylindrical parts in cases that the diameter is not highly variable. Used for rotating circular parts such as tanks, pressurized containers, tower piping, boiler, silos, reactors, fuel drums etc.
Rotators improve the speed and efficiency both during automatic and manual welding and have an important role in steel construction workshops by minimizing crane operation..
Operators can rotate the pieces mounted on the rotator clockwise or counterclockwise, precisely, well-aligned and controllable via control panel, in easily adjustable speeds. Conventional rotators comprise of two units as 1 drive and 1 idle unit. Number of drive and idle units can be changed according to the application conditions.
Akyapak Makine includes 1 to 300 tons conventional rotators in its standard lists. However, custom production can be realized up to 600 tons.
- “PU” roller absorbing shocks and vibrations
- Manual diameter adjustments
- Adjustable rotating speed
- Remote controller with 5 meter cable length
- Digital speed indicator on the controller panel for monitoring rotation
- Motors with brake
- Custom roller designs for areas that require high temperature
- Axis Support
- Brush Earthing System
- Bogie Rail Travel system
- Master Control Panel (see the option in Column &Boom)
- Auto diameter adjustment (motorized)
- Wireless remote controller