ADOP Combined Drilling & Oxy-Fuel/Plasma Cutting Machine
The Bridge Between Operations
The ADOP Combined Drilling and Oxygen/Plasma Cutting Machine is designed to make your metalworking processes faster, more efficient, and more precise than ever before.
With ADOP, you can easily switch between drilling, oxy-fuel cutting, and plasma cutting modes to achieve the exact results you need. The drill unit is fitted with heavy-duty double linear guides on the heavy steel bridge frame and the cutting unit is mounted on the other side of the bridge. It boasts a robust and durable design, ensuring a long lifespan of dependable service.
The servo driven ball screws create accurate horizontal axis movements for drilling and cutting and the 10-station automatic tool changer can be used without manual intervention. With ADOP’s user-friendly controls and intuitive interface, even novice metalworkers can use the machine with ease.
The machine’s drilling capabilities include vertical and horizontal drilling, and with its high spindle speed and drilling depth, you can complete a variety of drilling tasks in just seconds. The oxy-fuel and plasma cutting features (plasma torch) also deliver excellent results, allowing you to quickly cut through various types of metal with precision and ease.
Fumes and dusts generated during the process can be extracted and filtered through a highly effective fume extraction unit and positioning of plates is performed accurately utilizing hydraulic gripping jaws, which are fitted on double linear guides. Likewise, feeder trucks are driven by servo motors with a rock and pinion system.
What truly sets the ADOP Combined Drilling and Oxygen/Plasma Cutting Machine apart from its competitors is its versatility. It’s the only equipment on the market that combines all these capabilities into a single machine. This means you save space in your workshop, cut down on equipment costs, and boost productivity.
Investing into the ADOP Combined Drilling & Oxygen/Plasma Cutting Machine today will allow you to experience a new level of metalworking efficiency and quality. The ADOP is truly the perfect investment for anyone serious about metalworking and is eager to take their work to the next level.
- Entire system control: CNC (Mitsubishi or Siemens)
- Spindlemotor and all axial engines: Servomotor
- Spindlemotor: 22 kW / 140 Nm | 30 HP / 103 lbf.ft
- Spindlemotor Torque: 280 Nm | 206 lbf.ft
- Drilling capacity: 10 – 40 mm | 23/8″ – 1-9/16″
- Screw cutting capacity: max. M24
- Inner cooling carbide drill usage: Yes
- Set inner cooling: Standard, pulverized pressed air and boron water (carbide yip drills)
- Spindle and Cutting Units Movement Bedding (horizontal / vertical): Preloaded lineer units
- Movement forwarding system: Preloaded ball screws / nut system
- Marking by scrapping: Yes
- Automatic tool changing unit: Yes
- ATC Capacity: 6 Tools
- Plate positioning weight: max. 7.500 kg | 16.500 lbs
- Suitable sizes: 3000*3200*100 mm 3000*12000*26 mm | 9,8′ x 10,5′ x 4″ 9,8′ x 40′ x 1″
- Plasma cutting capacity: max. 60 mm (30 mm by explosding) | max. 2-1/2″ (1-1/4″ piercing)
- Oxy cutting capacity: max. 100 mm | max. 4″
- Oxy and plasma slag and powder collection plate: Yes
- Oxy and plasma powder filtration unit: Yes
- Rasping collection plate (wheeled): Yes
- Plate application system: Servoengine + Reductor / Pinion + Krameyer gearing system
- Plate blockage: Hydraulic remote controlled extrusion jaws
Error: Contact form not found.