BMB Flanging Machine
A Perfect Balance of Performance, Safety and Convenience
AKYAPAK® BMB Flanging Machine is equipped with a specialized hydraulic system that eliminates vibration and ensures a smooth flanging process.
We incorporated precision-machined components and state-of-the-art sensors to detect even the slightest vibrations and adjust the system accordingly.
The AKYAPAK® BMB Flanging Machine doesn’t just deliver superior performance, it also offers unparalleled convenience and versatility. Our engineers have designed it to accommodate a wide range of sheet metal thicknesses and material types, making it suitable for various industries including pressure vessels, navy, nuclear, power generation, petrochemical and shipyard industries.
Diameter range 500 – 10.000 mm. | 20” – 33’.
Thickness range 2 – 50 mm (cold), 100mm hot! | 14ga. – 2” cold, 4” hot!
Customer Focus is Our Priority
The standard dishing press and flanging machines are designed only for basic customer needs. At AKYAPAK®, our engineers will work with you to create the appropriate machine configurations for your application. Additionally, we have added several safety features to protect both the machine and the operator. From automatic shutdown in the event of a malfunction to ergonomic design to reduce the risk of workplace injuries, we’ve thought of everything.
The AKYAPAK® BMB Flanging Machine sets the standard for flanging machines in the industry and provides our customers with a reliable, cost-effective solution for their flanging needs.
- The frame of the machine is made of high alloy steel and MIG welded. The frame is also stress relieved to process and have tighter tolerances after welding operation
- Both upper and lower head holders are driven by hydraulic motors and hydraulic cylinders
- Knuckle roll is driven by a radial piston hydraulic motor for high speed rotation and torque
- Flanging roll is driven by 3 cylinders for vertical and horizontal direction and slides between two main bodies
- The dies are made of special steel and heat-treated
- A special primer is applied on all machines before painting for long term corrosion resistance
- Centralized lubrication system by a hand pump operation
- Lower supporting rolls are powered by hydraulic cylinders to support the head during flanging
- Hydraulic system consists of a pump with radial piston, level and temperature gauge of oil tank, filter with impurity indicator
Error: Contact form not found.