FIT Up Rotator
The AKYAPAK® FIT Up Rotator has been engineered to provide an easy and efficient way of joining two circular pieces together. With their unique and innovative design, the rotators are capable of adjusting the concentricity of two circular pieces with ease.
The rotators are composed of two idle units, each designed to work in conjunction with one another. The first unit is fixed onto the ground with sturdy steel rollers, while the other is able to move freely on a rail with the assistance of polyurethane (PU) coated rollers.
To ensure that the rotators work seamlessly, the rails must also be purchased alongside them. It should be noted that the length of the rail is not standard since the length of the pieces to be joined together can vary. As such, the AKYAPAK® FIT Up Rotator cannot be ordered as a standalone product. The required working length of the rail, along with other necessary devices that work in conjunction with the fit-up unit, are engineered to meet the specific requirements of each customer application.
- Self-aligned diameter adjustments
- Remote controller with 5 meter cable length
- Two direction movement by hydraulic cylinders (left-right + updown)
- Steel wheels on traveling unit
- PU wheels on fix unit
- Idler bogie system with traveling unit
- Custom roller designs
- Single fitup bed consists of 2 additional SAR rotators. Please ask for more details.
- Wireless remote controller