HCB – MCB – EHCB Column Boom System
Column-Boom systems are a versatile and powerful tool that can perform welding operations with exceptional ease and precision. One of the primary benefits of these systems is their ability to perform welding independently for any part, thanks to their flexible and maneuverable design. Whether you’re working on large-scale projects or small-scale components, Column-Boom systems can easily adapt to your welding needs.
Another key advantage of Column-Boom systems is their ability to perform circular or lengthwise welding using a rotator or positioner. This allows you to weld parts with varying shapes and sizes with remarkable accuracy and speed. Furthermore, these systems are capable of performing several different types of welding, including SUBMERGED, MIG, MAG, and TIG, depending on your specific requirements.
What’s more, Column-Boom systems can come in two different forms – fixed or with automatic travel on rail. Fixed Column-Boom systems are perfect for large-scale manufacturing processes, while automatic travel on rail is ideal for moving parts through a welding process.
Column-Boom systems are designed to help you improve quality, reduce manufacturing time and operator fatigue, and increase precision and welding output.
AKYAPAK® includes 3×3 to 9×9 Column-Boom systems in its standard lists. However, custom production can be realized up to 10 x 10 meters.
- 359° Rotatable column (manual)
- Mobile cabled controller
- V type slide system for spaceless working
- Adjustable mlinear Boom speed
- Boom speed digital indicator
- Setting for Boom speed (fast/slow)
- Mechanical locking system for Boom fall
- Counter weight system for Boom (Elevator)
- Limit switch on all movements
- Welding power unit’s table (above the column)
- Motors with break
- Cable channels on Column – Boom
- Fixed on the floor system
- Travelling Carrier
- Master Control Panel
- Auto Rotation Column
- Operator Seat (With Stair, only with HCB&EHCB)
- Camera Monitoring System
- Tandem Welding Apparatus
- Rotators PLC Control
- Oscillator System (only MIG/MAG)
- Rail (only with Travelling Carrier)
- SAW, MIG/MAG or TIG Weldings
- Joint Tracking System – Laser
- Joint Tracking System – Mechanical Sensor
- Flux Drying Systems (only SAW)
- Mobile Control Panel
- Automation Systems
- Special Isolations For Hazardous Environment
- Tandem Welding Heads (SAW)
- Twin Welding Heads (SAW)
- Twin Tandem Welding Heads (SAW)
- AC/DC Single Power Source (SAW)
- Wireless remote controller
Error: Contact form not found.